We here at SDNIA don’t usually report on rumors but this is a tough one to ignore.
The rumblings for the new Pokemon Switch game have hit overdrive and the past few days have been specially interesting with the development that the new Pokemon games will be called “Pokemon Let’s Go! Pikachu” and “Pokemon Let’s Go! Eevee”. There’s even a leaked logo for it!
As always take this with a grain of salt, it’s just a rumor afterall. So with that out of the way let’s get into the detail:
- Yellow remakes for Switch
- Pikachu and Eevee versions
- Red and Blue play a role in the story
- You and your rival are new trainers
- Following Pokemon return
- HMs still replaced with Pokeride from Alola
- Online has a hub for players
- GO integration
- Catching Pokemon works like in GO
- Rewards in game and in GO for linking the two together
- New accessory can be used with both GO and the games
- Announcement soon, releasing this year
There’s alot to consider with this information. GameFreak is looking to take a new direction with the franchise if this turns out to be true and we’re interested to see if this turns out to be true.
So what do you guys think, Excited over the potential of Pokemon Switch or Not? Let us know in the comments.